I rented the 22-24 passenger limo bus from Park Lane Livery for my wedding on April 20, 2013. I was not impressed, to say the least. The bus was in a state of disrepair and their customer service was a joke. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!

When I booked the limo I told Joe that the rear speakers weren't working. He told me he would take care of it. I believed him. On the day of my wedding the rear speakers weren't working. Nobody addressed this problem and the audio sounded horrible.

On our late night return the sound system died. We had no music and the lights kept flickering on and off. Once we reached our destination the bus broke down. My guests and I got locked in the back. The driver barely got us out.

I had to climb back inside through the divider (in my $2000 wedding suit) to get something that was left behind. The driver had to leave the bus on the side of the road because he couldn't get it started. I presume they had to tow it back to their lot.

Basically, I paid $995 for a beat-up limo that they didn't care to fix. It was hardly a party bus with half a sound system. Getting trapped inside was an embarrassment. The most upsetting thing about this experience was how they dealt with my complaint after.

I sent them a polite email asking for a partial refund. A week went by and nobody got back to me, so I called them. I spoke with Tony who started yelling and swearing at me about three minutes into our conversation. His argument was that two speakers are good enough, "just turn them up." He told me that they are not responsible for anything that goes wrong with their limos. "People always have something to complain about." He said he ignored my email because I demanded a huge refund. "Do what you're going to do... Sue me!"

When my wife took the phone Tony became even more belligerent. She felt so threatened that she called the police to file a report. Then she called Joe to tell him what happened. Joe spoke with Tony who cooled down and told us to call Albert, the owner. His attitude was right on par with Tony's. He told my wife that he'll give us some money back if we post a good review online. We're taking legal action. Don't give these crooks your money. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS OR THEIR VEHICLES.

Review about: Park Lane Livery Customer Care.

Comments