Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This was the worst experience I have ever had with ANY business. Please look up their phone number on yelp, as I am not the only on who we through this with them.

My best friend got married on Saturday and wisely planned for an extra 45 min of travel time when she booked the limo, on top of the 30 min it would take to get to a the venue. Unfortunately there was TIFF traffic but she still would have still been early if the limo showed up on time. He showed up 75 minutes late. For a wedding.

Everytime we called he would assure us he was "almost there". At some point he stopped getting reception which makes me think he was not on the QEW as he said. He showed up 2 minutes before our backup option (Uber) so we kept the limo. Big mistake.

When we said we wanted a discount he quickly locked the doors and said it couldn't be done. He discouraged us from calling the head office and when we did, he locked himself in the limo and refused to talk to us. He also tried to drive away and only stopped when a bridesmaid physically blocked him. Head office offered us a measly discount and said if we were that concerned about the wedding we would have paid up already.

We were desperate so we took the $50 discount just to get on the road and avoid more drama with the driver. Ya right... The driver told us, while holding the credit card machine, that we would only get the discount if we paid cash. Yes, he wanted a tearful bride and her bridesmaids to come up with hundreds of dollars of cash on the spot.

He told us the bride could stop at an ATM (ON THE WAY TO HER WEDDING) to pay him, as if he was being generous. A fair amount of stern words got him to give in and take the credit card. At this point we were going to be an hour late to the wedding. We gave him specific instructions on how to get there to avoid traffic but he still didn't seem capable of understanding the rules of the road.

It took 4 people yelling at him through the partition to get him onto the 403. When we finally arrived, he refused to give me his name (only initials, "HP"). I really can't emphasize how horrible this experience was.

I hope anyone reading this review will take it very seriously and steers clear of this limo company. They are absolutely garbage who leech off of desperate people in vulnerable positions.

Review about: Park Lane Livery Limousine Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments