To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to tell you about our terrible experience with Park Lane Livery Limousines on Friday, May 14th, 2010. We traveled from two hours out of town for a night in Toronto and contracted this limo company for a full evening of limousine services.

The limousine was meant to be ours for the full evening and we scheduled a pick up in Mississauga, two-drop offs during the night and return service back home. The evening started off well, and we felt comfortable paying the full $650 amount to Joe, our driver as per our agreement, but things quickly changed when we decided to end our evening early and called for a 12:00 a.m. pick up instead of a 2:00 a.m. pick up. Although Joe assured us that he would be there in 15 minutes, an hour and a half and five phone calls later, he and his supervisor finally arrived. There was a dispute while they blocked traffic on College Street over a liability form that they suddenly demanded I sign without reading it or providing me my own copy. It wasn't until a Toronto Police officer finally ordered them to move the limo before we could go home.

This was only the beginning of our problems with their service. Instead of taking us directly to the first of three final drop offs (as was agreed), they took us back into downtown. We arrived at the first drop off location at 2 a.m. where Tony asked me to exit the limo to have a discussion with him. Frustrated and annoyed, we yelled at each other in a residential area until he finally agreed to drive us back to Mississauga.

They drove us back downtown again instead of west toward Mississauga; this was the final straw for all of us. We tried to have a discussion about the terms of the vehicle but Tony and Joe were impossible to talk with, behaving stubbornly and refusing to do their job. 2:30 a.m. in a strange part of town with a non-complainant driver, all 14 passengers hailed four separate cabs at $40 each to get us home.

As a tourist in Toronto, I have never been so appalled with a limousine service as I was this night. All the passengers that evening can agree that Tony and Joe were disrespectful and unprofessional. According to their website they are "proud to be Toronto's Biggest Limo Bus & Party Bus Company" but should be ashamed of their horrible service.

It saddens me to think of someone's evening or even worse, wedding ruined by this company's horrible customer service (especially as we are at the onset of prom and wedding season…

Had an Experience with Park Lane Livery?

Comments

Delhi, Delhi, India #613309

Toronto Limousine Service

Limosrentalstoronto.com here to present you in the high class and luxury services in limousines. We are the top leading limousine rental for all your full enjoyment only in one place and with huge collection of limos. We lends traditionally exclusive to the event to make you feel actually distinctive. We offer our exclusive Toronto Limousine Service for many occasion and events for celebration. Our strikingly beautiful and gleaming limousines will serve you will perfection and style.

We offer wide collection of limos is to build to cater to the largest of crowds. We will take you on your dream ride, where you will be the masters and the only place where all your wishes and desires turn into reality. We have huge range of deluxe eye catching limousines are available in all kind of models, sizes, colors and amenities in Toronto. You will always be delighted to hear our extremely kind and courteous team of individuals on the other side of the line 24/7.

Our limousines customers also have the liberty to construct their very own package. Limo rentals Toronto always bring exciting cheap deals to our clients, where you don’t feel like you have been ripped off.